Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Where did I go?

I went away....Not really, but a lot has been going on and I had to cut something from my busy life.....Unfortunately that was blogging.  Now that things are beginning to not be as hectic, and crazy and rushed I can get back into my old routine...Which included blogging.

Are you happy?  Because I am happy.....

Ava's 9 month blog is coming as soon as I take her 9 month pictures....

Here's a funny conversation from Sunday-

Mommy:  "When you get done playing I really want to take Ava's 9 Month pictures."
Daddy: "Why?"
Mommy: "Because I want to take them before she's 10 months old."
Daddy: "Yeah. I guess your right."

Of course I am right.  I am always right.  I don't even know why he questions me....
Just Kidding....

No comments:

Post a Comment