Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween 2011

On Halloween Eve we went to PaPa's.  I had spray painted her wings the day before and forgotten them!  Unfortunately her wings looked more maroon than red.  Which would have been fine if she was an Aggie Bug.  So plan B took place. We were planning on going to Town Center for some Halloween festivities, but when we arrived, EVERYONE was there.  Ava was screaming.  It was getting late.  So we decided to go home. 

Ava the Lady Bug!


The Bug fell down.



What is on my head? 


What are these?


The Bug Running!


Quick Picture with Mommy.


Family Photo.



On Halloween Day Ava and I went outside to take a few pictures.








 When Daddy got home we went back outside to take more pictures. 







And of course my precious pumpkin had his own photo shoot!




2 comments:

  1. so precious!! what about your other pumpkin?? she counts too. poor little rajah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with those outfits!!

    ReplyDelete