Thursday, November 17, 2011

Seriously Thursday

1. Seriously- this is my first time doing this! I have been wanting to partake for a while, but I've never done it.  So today is the big day!

2.  Seriously- I am in the process of weaning Ava.  I successfully breastfed my baby for 14 months and 1 day. And now 5 days into it...My boob hurts.  BOOB.  Not boobies. Just one.  The left one to be exact.  It's hard and sore and I think I need some cabbage leaves to put on it.  Yes, I said cabbage leaves.  Talk about a natural remedy.  

3. Seriously- I let my 14 month old watch a Barbie movie.  More than once a day.  And this is after I studied in college that a child under the age of 2 shouldn't watch tv. Children under 12 months can't actually see what's on the tv and children under the age of 2 shouldn't watch for their brain development.  Pretty sad, but she likes it and I need my SANITY.


4. Seriously- I walked an extra half a mile today during our morning walk all because a little girl kicked off her boot and it took Mommy that long to notice.  I guess Ava wanted me to burn a few more calories! Ha!

5. Seriously- It has been confirmed in the past 24 hours, all men have a mental disability.  I won't even go further to explain my proof, but I have it and it is true.

6. Seriously- I did 9 loads of laundry in the past 24 hours. NINE! That's what happens when you don't do laundry for 4 days.

7. Seriously- My dogs are cute.  A lady at the park this morning confirmed it.  So all you Jackson and Rajah Haters are wrong!

8. Seriously- I love my Erin Condren Life Planner.  Like LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.  I am a very organized person. I love lists.  I love that I can open my planner and see everything I need to do.  Thank you Mrs. to Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment