Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ava 13 Months

Ava-
You are such a sweet girl.  The Lord truly blessed your Mommy and Daddy when He gave you to us.  I know in my heart that we will never thank Him enough for finding us worthy to be your parents.  We love you so much.  You are an amazing miracle.  This past month I have looked forward to your future.  Not back.  I do miss that itty bitty baby that I brought home from the hospital, but you won't stop growing!  So I have been thinking about you growing up.  One thing I'm looking forward to is us going to the grocery store together and you insisting to have a little cart to put our groceries in.  I know that it will probably make our quick trip into a much longer one and I know that my arms will be full of groceries that won't fit in the cart.  I know you might see that I'm irritated or snappy and I am sorry.  I apologize now.  That little moment will be one that I treasure forever.  I love you sweet girl.  And I promise to try my hardest to be patient when we go grocery shopping together.  


A Little Bit About Ava:

Length:  ?
Weight: 18.2 pounds (4th Percentile. We think you are just a petite baby.)
Hair Color: Dark Blonde
Eye Color: Dark Blue with a little Brown around your Pupil

A Look at Your Daily Routine

5:30-6:30 am- Wake Up!
7:30-8:00 - Breakfast!  Pancakes or Toast.  Grapes or Bananas.
8:30-10:00- Walk to the park with Mommy.  Play at Park.
10:00 -12 pm- Play time!
Noon- Lunch time!  Finger foods.
12:30-2:00- Nap time

2:00-5:30 pm- More play time! Snack at 3.
6:00 pm- Dinner
6:30 pm- Bath Time 

6:45 pm- PJ's, Stories, Rocking
7:00 pm- Bed Time


Feeding:  
On September 12, 2011 you refused to be spoon fed.  No more pureed anything for you.  You are eating normal food.  Pasta, rice, green beans, peas, corn, diced carrots, french fries, breads, grapes, bananas, strawberries.  Pretty much everything.  And meat. Chicken and Turkey.  Breastfeeding-  You are still nursing.  We are working on weaning and you are down to a morning and nighttime nursing.  I think the nighttime is more for comfort.  


Diapers: Size 3


Clothes Size: 12-18 Months.  There's a few 9-12 Months that still fit and a 6-9 Month Outfit

Favorite Toy: Right now you are all about your Baby Doll Stroller.  You like to put completely random things in it.  Completely Random!  Craziest combination so far:  2 Wii remotes (not 1, 2) (Oh and you have your own remote btw.  Mommy and Daddy were tired of fighting it, so we gave in (I know that's bad) took the batteries out and now there's the Wii remote and Ava's Wii Remote), a sippy cup, crumbled up expired coupons, and a maraca.   Sweetest moment:  You putting 2 baby dolls in the stroller and pushing them around.

Other Things You Do: You are walking!  All over the place!  You love to go outside.  We go to the park a lot and you love to swing.  Your first temper tantrum was at the park when it was time to go home.  You screamed and HUGE crocodile tears streamed down your sweet cheeks when I took you out of the swing.  


Sweet Things You Do: You started smacking your lips.  You walk around and smack, smack, smack. At first I thought it was just something random you started doing, then I realized that you are kissing.  Took me a while, but it confirms that you are a sweet girl full of love. 


Funniest Moment: On October 11th we were on our way home from picking up Daddy from work.  As we pulled into our apartment complex and I realized I hadn't heard you in a while.  My heart sank and I spun around to make sure you were okay.  You were fine.  Fantastic.  Happily munching on an apple.  Daddy didn't eat his apple for lunch, you pulled it out of a grocery bag and had at it.  I was so worried you were going to choke.  When I got out of the car to get the apple from you, you were all smiles.  As if you said, "Hey mom.  Oh I'm just hanging out. Eating a little snack."  There were little chunks of the peel all down your shirt.  Thankfully you knew to spit those out.  You made a good little dent into the apple.  


Milestones and Other Events:

September 15, 2011: 1st time to drink milk.
September 20, 2011- First time to eat meat.  Ground Chicken.

September 23, 2011- Bought your new car seat. 
September 24, 2011-Cole's 1st Soccer Game.
September 25, 2011- 1st time in new car seat. 
September 26, 2011- 1st time to climb onto the couch.
September 28, 2011- 1st pair of shoes.  Museum of Fine Arts and Picnic Lunch with Mommy and Daddy!
September 30, 2011- 1st time for Abuelo to Babysit while Mommy and Daddy went out.  You were asleep.
October 1, 2011- 1st time to go to the Fort Bend County Fair!


Picture explains it all.


1st time to drink milk


1st time to eat meat.

Buying new car seat.

Cole's 1st soccer game!

1st time in new car seat.

1st time shoe shopping.

Picnic before MFAH.

1st time at the fair.


Swinging at the park.

Just hangin' out.

Putting Mommy's camera case in the stroller.

Last time to go swimming 2011.

13 Months




No comments:

Post a Comment