Friday, October 21, 2011

Frugal Friday: Ditch Cable!

Ditch your Cable!


Seriously....It's a BIG waste of money!


Inspire yourself to be more active, take walks in the park, visit family, read a book.....


And if you can't handle all that....


Invest in Netflix.



We have Netflix and are able to instantly stream movies through our Wii and we get 2 DVD's in the mail.  We used to get three, but Netflix raised their prices, so we cut back on the number of DVD's we receive.  


We are cutting back by not having an expensive cable, but we do splurge on Netflix.  Which it is a splurge.  Our Justification- We do...I mean I watch a movie almost every night to bed. When we do find a series that we like, we watch one episode each night.  I watch documentaries and other TV shows during the day when the only think on basic tv are soaps.  If we didn't have Ava I probably wouldn't have Netflix, because I wouldn't have time for it.  I was always on the go before I got pregnant!  


Netflix works for us and our lifestyle.


That's all for now!  Come back next week for a new money saving tip! 


No comments:

Post a Comment